:::

img-title-history

Our office was first officially organized on February 1, 1952 as a part of the Directorate General of Highways,Taiwan Provincial Highway Bureau.

In January 2002, the Legislative Yuan changed the Highway Bureau into the“Directorate General of Highways (DGH),” and our office was thus renamed as the “Taipei Motor Vehicle Supervision Office, Directorate General of Highways, MOTC.”

Hightway Family
Directorate General of Highways, MOTC

At the Directorate General of Highways we dedicated to transportation construction of Highways and highway vehicle business, our main goal is providing convenient and efficient service to all people in this country.

Go To Site